Thursday, October 23, 2008

who needs sleep anyway?

My mind is so full right now....
My joy is over flowing...
Sleep is little to none. All different hours of the day.
Friends are not getting a hold of me as easily as before this grand adventure.

For this is my time to be making new connections. I am so grateful for meeting such wonderful new people. I love the computer and how I can throw myself out there. People fascinate me...I love learning new things with every single person I met.

I have been a very private soft spoken person in my past. I have had 7 great experiences of stepping into who I am and sharing. Then stepping back and doing other things. This is my 8th experience and I am ready for it to blow me away!!
No more stepping back and hiding. That is over....I feel it throughout me. So many times something new will come up and I will start to hesitate....and then really look at it and say "wow!! That isn't an issue for me any longer....it is completely gone" and then move forward with a leap not a step.
On with the excitement!!

No comments: