Sunday, October 5, 2008

THE OTHERS...

Any one remember the tv series back in the early 90's called THE OTHERS???
This was my first witness and tangible teacher.....to who I was and what I was personally experiencing. I was drawn to that show and my understanding was expanding.

There was the blind man that could see.....clairvoyant
The beautiful woman that could communicate with spirits and so she would clear homes, businesses....whatever that was deemed "haunted"
The handsome man that worked in the hospital and he could bring people back from the dead.
The hyperactive man that recognized "signs" or "messages" from a higher source.
And then THE young college girl that was an empath.

The whole show was about these people that understood who they are and what their gifts where and how they all worked together.....and they were wanting this young college girl to join them because then the work that they were doing was quicker and more powerful. Yet this young girl was afraid of what she was experiencing and didn't want to face what was happening to her. This group of what the show called "misfits" (way to often for my tastes because for the first time I related to something)......would get together on a regular basis and combine their "gifts" to help others. A kidnapped girl...a plane that was going to go down.....teaching this young girl about her gifts.

The girl found THE OTHERS because she kept feeling like she was going to die in her apartment. Come to find out a girl committed suicide a year earlier. The show was only one season. I would not miss this show if my life depended on it....and I could tell you small details about it.....I drank it in and embraced it into my life.....stored it. One of the best compliments my mother ever told me was after watching the last episode with me.....she said; "I am so glad I got to watch some of this with you because now I understand YOU better"

This was the early 90's.....I felt like I was alone. The first time that I ever told someone that spirits visit me almost every night, I was in college and I was working as a CNA doing graveyard shifts. I was in nursing school when I helped my first person pass over to the other side. I vividly remember the time I worked with someone on her death bed.....and after a few hours she was out of bed and eating. Signs....yes I lived by looking at signs and putting the puzzle together. Seeing things that were going to happen helped me get through many MANY things in my life. Clearing spaces...yes when didn't I.....Empath!!! All the time......I rejoice in the day that I learned that it WASN'T all me. Creating boundaries......VERY needed in my life. I highly suggest everyone understand and create that in their own life. Yes, so my life has been full of adventure and all sorts of dimensions. Never a dull moment....and now is full of love and joy.

There were many days that I wished for a friend in the flesh that I could talk to....and could understand me. I had to learn to open up too....cause I was such a private person. Now I want to download everything I know and understand to as many people as want it....take what works for you and leave the rest out....my beliefs are not everyone's beliefs. But I can rapidly help you step into the gift that is apart of your life.

So when people ask me what I can do or who I am....I tell them that I help others know what their gift is/are. One of my favorite learning moments of what/who I am came because I was with a friend that could smell when different angels were around. It was amazing...cause I was smelling them too. I was on my own trying out my new smelling ability and you should have heard my guides...with pure love in their laughter....telling me "that isn't yours....it is her gift"

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Beautiful~ I wanna smell angels.... LOL ...but I hear YOU saying, that's not YOUR spiritual gift. I did realize that I get sounds though. That's been happening since I was small. Randomly, while I'm trying to go to sleep, I'll hear loud sounds in my head. Usually the sound of a train, the sound of a box being dropped on the floor, or the sound of a fly buzzing by my head...a fly that isn't really there...cause I can tell the difference between the real sound and the one in my head. Does that make sense?

Shar said...

Ohhhh yes :) yes it does!! More and more this is happening. Even to the point of an alarm going off but when one jumps up to stop it....there isn't one to be found. I have been told that this is like unto a testing period...to see what gets your attention and then constant communication will occur on that frequency.
Way to go Jeannie!!! Keep me posted