Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lights.....color....action!

The hot topic of late is seeing colors and lights like never before. And not just flashes or something that is easily pushed away....as nothing.
I love how this is opening up for so many people. It is ranging from the first time ever seeing "something like this" to people that are seeing the EXACT same thing as a loved one. Then they get to talk about it with each other.
WOW!!!!
There have been a few people that are needing more color in their own life at this seasonal change....we have just left the Bright Colorful Light of Summer....and this shift is difficult to some. To help with this transition keep putting on your favorite colors....don't put them away yet for fall and winter.
I have found that my body is wanting a ton of ORANGE food right now....Yes, I understand it is for creation....things are being created very quickly for me right now and it is a very joyous time. I love that my body wants to celebrate with me and assist with more creation.
I have also needed some red food. SO make sure that Your diet is full of color right now. Eat your greens and YELLOWS....open up some healing and some personal power...right now is the time! I enjoy hearing from you and keep these HOT TOPICS coming.

I am going to invite Jeannie to talk about her beautiful experience of brilliant light and color. I would love for all to hear and experience it.
JOY and LIGHT!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Okay Ms. Shar! Here is my experience with light. I'm not a seer. I'm not a visualizer. At least, I never considered myself to be. I shut my eyes and I don't get visions. I see blackness...with maybe a trace of red from the sunlight I was just in. But lately, I've been able to close my eyes and really look beyond that blackness to see if anything else awaits. I've had traces of blue energy, and a flash here and there of someone I hadn't thought of in a while. But the other night, I had the lovely enjoyment of watching a kaleidoscope. It wasn't full of color...mostly black and white, with a trace of blue and a trace of red. But I watched it for a while. It was very pretty. I knew it must be a message from my subconscious so I asked Shar if she figured I could research dream interpretations and if that might clear it up. She agreed that possibly the interpretation of seeing a kaleidoscope in a dream, might give me some direction of this vision in my mind might possibly be; even though I was wide awake and not even in a meditation state. I looked up Kaleidoscope and here is what I got: To see a kaleidoscope in your dream is generally positive. It suggests that various aspects of your personality are coming together to form an exciting new you. Most people who have this dream are highly creative. Well whoopeeeee! What a pleasant message to receive!