Saturday, October 4, 2008

new to blogging....but going to jump in and do it

A little shocked at the title of this one....but here it goes.
I grew up with fears and can't do's. I broke out of that years ago and now face my fears head on. Talking with people is not a fear....blogging I find is.....for now. Going to break through it!

I am excited about this adventure and am taking it with leaps and bounds of joy! I have been having the most amazing dreams lately and know several of the amazing people that I am going to connect with. This happens all the time for me. I have been to Africa a few times now....but before my first visit. I would have this little girl show up in my dreams and also when I was awake. Little Mary and I found each other right away. She is amazing and we talked volumes just by looking into each others eyes. She always wanted to be close to me and I loved every sec of it.

I don't know how she would do it.....but I would be surrounded by 30 children and she would slip right in and take my hand. I will be posting some pics of her. Right now they are in boxes. I will open them up and find her so I can share her love with everyone.

No comments: