Saturday, October 18, 2008

Who Knew...

...that as soon as I would go lay down all the dreams of the past week would come flooding back to me. And that all I wanted to do was BLOG....Ok so the thing that stands out the most is I am having dreams while asleep and then when I wake up I am experiencing my dreams. That is R-A-P-I-D for me. I haven't experienced this fast of manifestation before and I am loving it. It isn't new to me....just in the past it would be oh, anywhere from 1 month to 5 yrs and then I would see the dream come to pass.

I'll share this crazy funny one with you. I was dreaming that my fire alarm was low on batteries so i was hearing that high pitch beep every few min. I was busy and I can tune out things like that rather easily. So I was going about my business and in my dream I saw my neighbor call the number on the lawn for the Realtor. She told him he had better make me turn that off and blah blah blah....the threats continued. So he came to the house saw that I was there and did a few things but never fixed the alarm. During the day I was enjoying work and the fire alarm started yelling LOW BATTERY at me. I did not tune it out and ran upstairs and pulled the thing off the ceiling until I put the new battery in it today.

A little back ground is needed for this one.
I recently got 17" of my hair removed from my head. Yes, I donated it. I really enjoy doing that because my hair grows soooo fast. (and a great excuse to keep my color of hair....shhhhh don't tell anyone) The girl that cut my hair was shocked that I wanted to go "that short", so she didn't really cut it as short as I wanted it to be. I had been a bit unsettled and didn't send my pic to the people I promised one to. I only got together with one friend....so it was really bothering me and I needed to do something about it. I had this instruction dream on how to cut my hair the way I wanted it in the picture.....(no schooling OR experience other than this dream....K.)
I got up from the dream went right into the bathroom pulled out the scissors and started chopping.....filled the sink with my hair and boy oh boy I loved the results and took the pic on my phone and sent it out....lol.

Oh, so in the alarm dream you might have picked up on that the house is "FOR SALE" I am only living here until it sells for my sister. It has provided a wonderful place for me to spend the odd hours of getting a new business started. I have also spiritually/energetically met the new owners. Their little son is a pure delight and it seems that a new sister is on their way....not here yet and it might be a few months after they move in that she finds that she is pregnant. He has adjusted nicely to his new 'soon to be' home.....he runs around here often...thank goodness I can tune things out!! lol. I also hear the woman, his mommy, on the phone quite often. I will keep you posted and let you know how soon I meet them in physical form. Willing the magic of RAPID to apply here.

Here is hoping this settled my blogging needs and desires. Good morning to most as I say my good night.

No comments: