Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dream a little dream

It has been a week full of dreams. I have been having several a night and it is layer upon layer of messages. Very vivid and the ones you can't shake until you address them. I have also been talking to people about their dreams. One reoccurring theme that people are bringing up is their fears. Right now people are facing a lot of fear. I believe that the news we are hearing about is rather blown out of proportion and you have a choice to unplug from that fear so that it no longer is feeding into your personal fears.

A life of peace and happiness is a lot less stressful. Go to the askshar.com forum for advice on how to unplug.



I will return to blog a dream after a little sleep...and maybe that dream will be the one I write....until then RAPID eye movement!

No comments: